At Stand Creative Studio, we understand that social media is an industry that is consistently growing, more and more small businesses are realizing the importance of social media. While it may seem daunting, there are a few quick steps that can lead you to more followers, and in turn, potentially more business. Here are our 5 quickest rules of engagement. Of course, we’re always happy to help you dive in further and lend a hand with your social media strategy.
- Create a gameplan. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. So many businesses make the mistake of blindly jumping into social media marketing without a strategy or plan. Figure out which social media channels will be the most meaningful and relevant to your business. Sticking to 2 or 3 well maintained channels will reap the most benefits. In this case, quality over quantity is key.
- Publish new content, and publish consistently. Create a schedule to keep your posts on task. You want to regularly post new and relevant topics, but never let your followers detect too much of a pattern.
- Post valuable content. What’s relevant, helpful, or entertaining to your followers? Your followers dig through hundreds of messages on their feed daily. Figure out what makes you stand out, and keep your readers happy. Sometimes an inspirational quote is enough to engage your follower.
- Post more images and videos. This one is simple. Photos have been found to be the number one content for engagement.
- Measure and analyze your results. You should track these metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis so you know when and if you need to make changes to your social media strategy.
There you have it, free advice! Maybe you’re ready to take it to the next step, or you’re concerned you simply don’t have the time to play the social game, we’re happy to take on your social media or ad campaigns. Immediate customer interaction is an expectation in today’s connected world. We’ll keep your clients (current and potential) up to date on all that you have to offer. Contact us to learn more.